The Oscar red carpet last night was amazing! I had so many favorites throughout the night but I narrowed it down to 5.
5. Jessica Chatstain- Jessica look amazing in Armani Prive. I loved it so much because the color of the dress complimented her red hair perfectly and I would also give her bonus points for her old-hollywood style curls.
4. Amy Adams-I haven't seen Amy Adams much in the style department lately but she definitely stepped up her game last night in this grey Oscar de la Renta gown. Ruffles can be tricky but she pulled it off.
3. Reese Witherspoon-Even though Reese was a presenter she was one of the best dressed there and everyone seemed to be talking about her. Dressed in a blue Louis Vuitton, Reese looked stunning. Who would ever guess she just had a baby? As for her hair she got the old hollywood curls down pat.
2. Amanda Seyfried- Amanda was one of the only that i saw not wearing strapless. Her Alexander McQueen was original yet elegant with the gold leaf-like accents.
1. Jennifer Lawrence- Jennifer will always be my personal favorite not just in fashion but in everything she does. She is the most raw and real actress on the red carpet and I am so glad she won best actress. Her pale pink Dior gown was a show stopper with the faint floral print down to the hanging necklace. Her train was my favorite part. It even looked gorgeous when she fell during receiving her award!